Saturday 2 May 2009

That dirty word WORK.

 

Last year, I worked the summer season in Mad Malia!!

Well, this year I am going to do it again. I will be starting work in a couple of weeks time. Last year my hubby was doing a lot of work on our house, so he didn't look for a job. Well this summer he is going to work as-well. We are both going to work at the same place as i did last year.

SV201797

This is me with a couple of girls from England that I met last year. So if your in Malia come to Subway and say Hi.

4 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

What sort of work will you do?
Nice photo of the three of you.
Have fun.

Jude said...

They are both going to be pole dancers!! A double act!! Should be good.....

MyCretanlife said...

Ha HA Jude! Lynn do they not have SUBWAYS in the US? We will be making sandwiches for all the hungry tourists.

Jenny said...

Hi Judith, may well call in when I come over in July now I know what you look like...

My Cretan Life