Monday 29 June 2009

Todays Harvest

We are now getting a stead supply of courgettes, patty pans and purple podded beans.
You can't beat the taste of home grown produce. Soon we will have green peppers and aubergines. The strawberries seem to have finished fruiting for the moment but I see there are some more flowers coming. Oh goody goody.

I have been working a 7 day week for the last 5 to 6 weeks and today I had a day off. I planned to do loads of things, but my get up and go seems to have got up and gone. I have caught up on some sleep though. Think I needed the rest.

I will be having some more days off too as my sister and her husband are coming over to see us on the 9th July. I am really looking forward to it aswell. The last time I saw them was October last year.

Catch you all soon.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

It's too hot to work those hours! Enjoy your break, hope to see you soon!

The Curious Cat said...

Hmm I'm jealouse - love fresh veg! Pity I don't have a garden!

My Cretan Life