Friday 4 November 2011

I am all behind!!!

Ok so I am way behind with my posts, nothing new there then eh?
On the 30th September we had pipe bands and brass bands parading the streets of Ag. Nikolaos for the Crete International Tattoo that was to be held that night. There were pipe bands from Canada, New Zealand, Scottish Highland dancers, a dance troupe from Estonia, Russian and Welsh brass bands and a Italian flag throwing troupe.
We went to the tattoo at the football stadium that night also but we were to far away to get any good pictures. We had a great time as I love pipe band music. Peter Karrie also made a special appearance and sang for us. He is a West End and Broadway star. Well that is it for now my next post will not be long in coming, in another couple of days. Need to get caught up with things that have been happening here. Cya, Judith x

2 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

That's a heck of a lot of marching!!! Wonderful costumes! I can almost hear the music!

scraphappy said...

Lovely parade. Looks like much fun.

My Cretan Life